- 103-240 Waterloo Street, London, Ontario, N6B 2N4
- Office (519) 672-9880
- Mobile (519) 630-5763
Real Estate Experience:
- Privately owned and operated multiple rental properties from 1981 to 1994.
- Building Maintenance, Property Management and Renovation Estimates.
- Participated in second mortgage industry as a mortgagee and mortgagor.
- Specialize in the marketing of stigmatized properties.
Real Estate Awards
- 2017 – 25-year Real Estate Service Award
- 2017 – Director’s Platinum Award</li
- 2016 – Life Time Award of Excellence
- Award of Excellence – honoured recipient for 10 consistent years of Royal LePage recognition to
exceptional long-term achievement and sales leadership
- President’s Gold – 2007-2016 – Top 10% in sales production in Canada
Real Estate Designations:
- ABR – Accredited Buyers Representative (2013)
- SRES – Seniors Real Estate Specialist (2013)
- Real Estate Broker with Royal LePage (since 1991)
Real Estate Education:
- Agriculture for Realtors
- Land Registry Assessment
- Tenancy Protection Act
- Stigmatized Property
- Real Estate Law
- Code of Ethics
To contact me, call or text my Cell at (519) 630-5763
Or email your request to [email protected] and I will gladly assist with any plans you may have.
My greatest reward is a Happy homeowner!
Vince is incredible. He is ambitious and honest. Three years ago, I tried to sell this house with Remax and the agent was dishonest with possible buyers and completely misrepresented the house. He even made me hide problems with the house. Vince knows how to get the right kind of people for fixer uppers. I highly recommend him for anybody buying or selling.
- Brenda Page
He is a great guy looked after all our needs selling and buying our homes. I would recommend him anytime to buy or sell your home . Give him a call he will be there as soon as he can
Vince done a great job in selling my condo in 5 days for nearly 100% of asking price. He also worked with us in buying our next home also. Would gladly use Vince again when doing another sale or purchase.
I have used Vince’s services twice when I sold my house in 2003 and when I bought a condo in 2013. He was available when I needed him and made each of these transactions much easier. I would recommend Vince highly!
Vince help me with selling my mothers house trailer.right from day one I knew I was in good hands I would highly recommend him to any one cheers to u Vince
We did not have a real estate agent and Vince was representing the vendor. Vince worked with us in an impartial way and assisted us to make the purchase. When the time comes to sell our home Vince is the only person we need to call.
Vince did an awesome job selling my home. The property was previously a [email protected]!#% grow op for a very short time about ten years ago. Vince was well educated regarding the special needs required to sell the property. He informed interested parties and only allowed viewing to persons who met the criteria to purchase this home, thus saving me from many unnecessary showings. Vince persevered through a long selling process and was always positive. I would highly recommend Vince as a real estate agent.