563 MORNINGTON Avenue Unit# 506, London
- Listing ID: 40383253
- Property Type: Single Family
- Year Built: 1972
Schedule a Tour
Schedule a showing today, it is free, with no obligation. Cancel any time.
Talk to a Home Lifestyle Matchmaker
Use our neighbourhood guide to score the perfect match between your lifestyle and home. When ready to buy, we will put you in touch with a REALTOR® who specializes in London.
|Main Level||4pc Bathroom||Measurements not available|
|Main Level||Kitchen||7'0'' x 9'0''|
|Main Level||Bedroom||12'5'' x 10'0''|
|Main Level||Dining Room||10'0'' x 12'0''|
|Main Level||Living Room||16'0'' x 12'0''|
- Amenities Nearby: Public Transit, Schools, Shopping
- Equipment: None
- Features: Southern exposure, Balcony, Laundry- Coin operated
- Maintenance Fee: 320.70
- Maintenance Fee Type: Insurance, Heat, Electricity, Landscaping, Other, See Remarks, Water
- Maintenance Fee Payment Unit: Monthly
- Ownership: Condominium
- Rental Equipment: None
- Transaction: For sale
- Zoning Description: R9-3 H40
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Stove
- BasementType: None
- Bedrooms Main Level: 1
- Constructed Date: 1972
- Construction Style Attachment: Attached
- Cooling: None
- Fireplace Present: False
- Bathrooms (Total): 1
- Heating: Baseboard heaters, Hot water radiator heat
- Size Interior: 683.0000
- Stories Total: 1
- Type: Apartment
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Amenities: Public Transit, Schools, Shopping
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
Listing provided by SUTTON GROUP - SELECT REALTY INC., BROKERAGE
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Request More Information
Want more information or schedule a showing? Let us put you in touch with one of our agents who specializes in London.
This property for sale located at 563 MORNINGTON Avenue Unit# 506 in London was last modified on March 8th 2023. Let us connect you with one of our real estate agents to schedule a viewing or subscribe to other properties for sale in London.