572 PICCADILLY Street, London
- Listing ID: 40400715
- Property Type: Multi-family
- Year Built: 1900
Schedule a Tour
Schedule a showing today, it is free, with no obligation. Cancel any time.
Talk to a Home Lifestyle Matchmaker
Use our neighbourhood guide to score the perfect match between your lifestyle and home. When ready to buy, we will put you in touch with a REALTOR® who specializes in London.
- Amenities Nearby: Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Public Transit, Schools, Shopping
- Equipment: Water Heater
- Features: Park/reserve, Crushed stone driveway, Sump Pump
- Ownership: Freehold
- Rental Equipment: Water Heater
- Structure: Shed, Porch
- Transaction: For sale
- Zoning Description: R2-2
- BasementType: Full (Partially finished)
- Basement Development: Partially finished
- Constructed Date: 1900
- Constructed Material: Concrete block, Concrete Walls
- Construction Style Attachment: Attached
- Cooling: Wall unit
- Exterior Finish: Concrete, Vinyl siding
- Fireplace Present: False
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Foundation: Block
- Bathrooms (Total): 5
- Heating: Heat Pump
- Size Interior: 2567.0000
- Stories Total: 2.5
- Type: Triplex
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Access Type: Road access
- Amenities: Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Public Transit, Schools, Shopping
- Fence: Fence
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Size Depth: 181 ft
- Size Frontage: 57 ft
Listing provided by SUTTON GROUP PREFERRED REALTY INC., BROKERAGE
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Request More Information
Want more information or schedule a showing? Let us put you in touch with one of our agents who specializes in London.
This property for sale located at 572 PICCADILLY Street in London was last modified on May 31st 2023. Let us connect you with one of our real estate agents to schedule a viewing or subscribe to other properties for sale in London.