639 BOWAN Street, Mount Brydges
- Listing ID: 40410208
- Property Type: Other
Schedule a Tour
Schedule a showing today, it is free, with no obligation. Cancel any time.
Talk to a Home Lifestyle Matchmaker
Use our neighbourhood guide to score the perfect match between your lifestyle and home. When ready to buy, we will put you in touch with a REALTOR® who specializes in Mount Brydges.
- Amenities Nearby: Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Schools, Shopping
- Communication: High Speed Internet
- Community Features: High Traffic Area, Quiet Area, Community Centre
- Equipment: Water Heater
- Features: Park/reserve, Paved driveway
- Ownership: Freehold
- Parking Spaces: 10
- Rental Equipment: Water Heater
- Sign: Unknown
- Transaction: For sale
- Zoning Description: INSTITUTIONAL
- BasementType: Partial (Unfinished)
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Ceiling: Cathedral
- Construction Style Attachment: Detached
- Cooling: None
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Metal
- Fireplace Present: False
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Heating: Forced air
- Size Exterior: 2120.0000
- Stories Total: 1
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Access Type: Road access
- Amenities: Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Schools, Shopping
- Sewer: Septic System
- Size Frontage: 82 ft
- Size Irregular: 0.268
- Size Total: 0.268 ac|under 1/2 acre
Listing provided by RE/MAX CENTRE CITY REALTY INC., BROKERAGE
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Request More Information
Want more information or schedule a showing? Let us put you in touch with one of our agents who specializes in Mount Brydges.
This property for sale located at 639 BOWAN Street in Mount Brydges was last modified on May 31st 2023. Let us connect you with one of our real estate agents to schedule a viewing or subscribe to other properties for sale in Mount Brydges.